[Ag-eq] Recipes

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 17:21:05 UTC 2017

Yes, my husband's favorite hobby is baking bread and barbecueing.  He
has tweeked so many bread recipes that I made him go out and buy a
notebook to write down the tweekes he does.  He was famous for
tweeking a recipe and it was really great, only to not remember what
exactly he tweeked the last time he did that particular bread.  He
leans more to Italian bread, but he has done German and Sweden
varieties.  He also does a colonial Sally Lun bread, the bread from
Outback restaurant and a bun recipe that can be flavored as an herb
bread or with cinnamon, nutmeg and a bit of ground clove for a
breakfast bread.  He does a nice Irish soda bread with and without
raisins.  I have to laugh at him, he has a couple of holiday breads
that call for a braided loaf, but he can't braid worth a lick, so I
have to do the braiding for him.  That frustrates him because he does
not like someone else playing with his dough.  lol

He's been working with me in learning to do biscuits and batter
breads.  He is not use to their consistency and has a tendency of
working the dough and batter a little too much.  He does do beer
batter breads very well.  He's catching on pretty good as long as he
works through the process out loud with me as he goes.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com

On 6/9/17, Tracy Carcione via Ag-eq <ag-eq at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Susan, I think I would like your husband!  I love baking bread, too.
> Tracy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/dogwoodfarm62%40gm
>>> a