[Ag-eq] Varmints

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 14:10:51 UTC 2017

Tracy,

Now I know I'm from the south and we do have a tendency to eat outside
of the box or even under the box, but groundhog I would have to say
could be an acquired taste.  We do have a wild game cookbook that has
a few recipes for groundhog and a few of our older and now passed on
neighbors have told us that they have eaten groundhog.

My husband laughs at me because he likes fried frog legs and I think
he's nuts!  My mother use to cook them occasionally for him at her
house and when he wants to pluck my nerves, he asks me to fix them for
him.  I tell him that if he wants those green chicken legs, he needs
to find another frying pan in someone elses kitchen.  Not my pans and
not my kitchen.  There are many southern or mountain delicacies that I
had rather read about and definitely not eat.  There are not enough
herbs in my garden.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com