[Ag-eq] The latest

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Jul 13 04:24:14 UTC 2017

When the second vet saw her on Monday, her hoof was still not working as it should which was that
when she brought her leg forward, the hoof should have slipped so that the sole was meeting the
ground, but it was not doing that and she was, as it is called, knuckling over so tha it was the
upper surface meeting the ground, not the bottom.
He was supposed to come to have another look at her today, but, so far, he hasn't.