[Ag-eq] Apples

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:24:14 UTC 2017

When the peels are dehydrated in such thin sections and then even cut
up more with the dehydrated pieces, I have not had any problems.  When
recipes tell you to peel apples that is because let's say your apple
pie calls for you to cut your apples into slices.  That section of
peel is pretty big and the peels will not cook down to a softer
consistency like the apple slices themselves.  Those peels could even
end up bigger than the apples in the pie and would be very noticeable.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com