[Ag-eq] Mandolin

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:32:40 UTC 2017

Well, my mandolin does have a hand protecter, but you do not push the
food down onto the blades, you actually slide the food down along a
slide tray onto a single blade that can be adjusted to different
thicknesses one slice at a time.  My hand comes no way near the
cutting blade.  The only problem I have is with the whole contraption
wanting to shift while I use it over a bowl.  I have better luck with
either cutting over a paper towl on the counter top or a paper plate.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com