[Ag-eq] Mandolin

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:02:19 UTC 2017

Yep, it never hurts to try old tricks for a new job.  My husband is a
kitchen gaget nut and we have a small kitchen in the cabin.  I have to
keep reminding him that if he brings another gaget into my kitchen
that he has to get rid of something to make room for the new gaget.
Sometimes that works, but most often ... it doesn't.  LOL

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com