[Ag-eq] For my friends and rellies, which Gayle, my sister pointed out are not, automatically, synomonous, one to the other

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Oct 1 22:40:21 UTC 2017

Victor on blindlikeme pointed out that international regulations would have allowed the sparkie to
install a plug with a GFI [ground fault interrupter I believe that means], but I replied by saying
that that well may have been correct, but just think of all the money I had saved with my simple
solution.

      Jewel "