[Ag-eq] Cheese Making

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 04:00:03 UTC 2017

Hi, Zach

I have no experience with cheese making, but love to eat it! Lol

I see you are on the campus of MSU. Don't they make cheese there? I know I've always hear about "MSU Cheese."

I am a Mississippi girl & a huge Bulldawgs fan! So much so that I have a cowbell for each hand! Lol

Good luck with your cheese making!

Courtney
Iuka native