[Ag-eq] Cold

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:30:05 UTC 2018

The poor goat is going stir crazy.  We haven't let him out of the barn
since before it snowed Wednesday over night.  The snow was so light
that it blew around like snow in a snow globe.  If we had let him out
in that stuff, all he would want to do is go right back inside and we
just couldn't leave him out with his stall door open as usual because
the snow would soon have covered his stall and that would have been a
b***h to have cleared out with the wet straw, put fresh straw down and
then do that again every time we let him out.  When it warms up
tomorrow, he can stretch his legs a bit then.

Susan

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/dogwoodfarm62%40gm