[Ag-eq] Cold

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Jan 11 03:22:56 UTC 2018

I don't know if it was on this list, or perhaps it was goatsplus, someone gave us a graphic account
of when she was attacked by her Rhode Island Red rooster.  They are birds with an * attitude and
must be WATCHED and WATCHED  very carefully.
After that attack, she never entered the chook run without  a weapon:  a rake:  .  "Once bitten,
twice shy!":
The rooster  had one more go at her, but he found what the rake was for and never tried it on a
third time, but he always made an aggressive display, clearly telling her that if she forgot the
rake, or turned her back, he was ready and armed and would not hesitate to rip her up again!