[Ag-eq] Roosters

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Jan 23 01:37:46 UTC 2018

A couple of weeks out of date, but when I  kept a few chooks, I had a rooster that I called John
Halifax:  Gentleman, and gentleman he, truly was, and he was so gentle with his wives, but his son
who, eventually, I put in the roasting pan was a very different story.  I did  not handle him, and
he was as rough as sacks with the chooks which appeared to upset his kindly parent.