[Ag-eq] Blind climatologist?

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:14:07 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 It’s not a stupid question. In fact, they don’t igzist. A meteorologist studies the weather. They study only the weather and how the weather works. Whenever you hear a weather report on the news on televition or a news app or whenever you hear a weather report on the radio or a radio app that is done by a news weather man, that is a kind of meteorologist. They are called broadcast meteorologists. Other kinds of meteorology include atmosphereic meteorology which studies the atmospheric conditions and yes, even climate meteorology which perdicts longer term weather forcasts such as the annual winter weather conditions that you run into in the news each fall. Climatology is closely related to meteorology but it’s actually a wider field. They study the climate itself, the current climate, the past climates and perdict future climates, including climate change. There are a number of different fields of climatology including climate meteorology that I mentioned above. Climatologists not only study the weather, they study the composition of the atmosphere and ecosystems to determain how different gasses and chemicals effect the climate.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.