[Ag-eq] Italian green beans

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 20:37:46 UTC 2018

Tracy, sorry for the delay.

Matt looked through his stack of seed and farming catalogs and found
several things.  The most important thing you want to know is that a
"broad bean" is an Italian green bean.

In the Gurneys Seed Catalog
pg/22, Roma II:  Big yields, equally big flavor.  Straight and
stringless broad beans are mouthwatering fresh, equally good canned -
flavor doesn't fade during processing.  Bright green color holds well,
too.  Easy to harvest, upright plants.  2/oz per pkt.  59 days.
14152 pkt $1.49
14153 1/2 pound $4.49
Offer Code:  05618252
Order Number:  513-354-1491, Indiana

He hopes this helps and let him know if there is anything else he can
look up for you.  He says he's the seed catalog expert.  LOL  Also,
what state are you in again?

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com