[Ag-eq] My Thoughts and Hopes

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Jul 30 10:29:11 UTC 2018

Go to any and all of my friends who might be in danger from these terrible fires.
Your situation brings to mind  a film I remember * watching many years ago:  The Day The World
Caught Fire.
In the plot, it was not only the USA that was burning, it was the entire world.  The worldwide
catastrophe was caused by 3 giant underground nuclear tests, all occurring simultaneously,  that
jolted the Earth off its axis and sent it spinning towards the sun.  I remember the film ending when
the screen went dark as  all the oceans evaporated in one ginormous cloud of steam.