[Ag-eq] Introduction

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:23:37 UTC 2018

Hi Roanna,

My name Is Susan and I live in an area called Black Creek, Hanover
County, east of Richmond, VA.  You will find a rather wide interest
group here interested in animals, gardening, farming and a whole host
of topics that are scattered across those three subjects and more.  We
are not limited to members here in the states, we have at least 1
member in another country.

What exactly are you interested in agriculture?

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com