[Ag-eq] Sheep

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 16 13:08:38 UTC 2018

I think there are more small farms in Ireland than large, though our driver
said that's changing a bit.  But cows are still grass-fed, not the crap feed
they get here.  We passed at least 2 herds of cows, and lots of sheep.  Last
year, our bus was held up for a bit by a flock of sheep moving along the
road.