[Ag-eq] Honey locusts

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 26 14:41:15 UTC 2018

Hi Jewel.
I think what you need to know is the spread.  Then you'd know how far apart
to put them.  So, if the spread is 22 meters, which it might or not be, and
you put them 22 meters apart, I'd think, when they're full-grown, they'd
just be touching each other at the ends of their branches.  In theory.
You're so lucky.  I'd love to have some big trees, but I don't have enough
space.