[Ag-eq] Nella!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 2 14:04:24 UTC 2018

Sadly, Nella had to give up her farm and move back to Phoenix.  The state
kept cutting bus service, so it became very difficult to get into town to
get necessary supplies.  Also, the small town wasn't very friendly.  So
Nella took her goats and her horse and moved back to Phoenix, where she
has friends and a job.  I think she's doing well, but is very busy getting
re-settled.
Tracy