[Ag-eq] More on my tree project

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Jan 27 01:56:30 UTC 2019

I will be at Mitre10,  my DIY and gardening shop, tomorrow, and will, amongst other things, be
getting 4 of the little cages that I was shown when I wanted something that would protect my sedling
trees against the predations of my sheep.  At the time, they were unsuitable as their function is to
keep rabbits from eating your immature cabbage etc plants, but now they will be of use as the trees
have grown above the top of the barrels that they are in and the sheep are standing on their
hindlegs, resting their forepaws on the barrels and chomping away on the tops of the trees, so I
will put the antirabbit cages on top of the barrels.
If that doesn't work, I will hire the helecopter wing of the NZ airforce, and arm the pilots with
water cannon, and they will hover above the antirabbit cages that are on top of the tree barrels!!!

         Jewel
What think y'all?