[Ag-eq] Update on Yesterday's "tree report"

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Feb 3 01:49:17 UTC 2019

I have just been out to inspect the object on my fig bush that I described yesterday and found, that
overnight,  it has been replaced with a similar ball-like object but smooth like an apple, not furry
like a peach, and is half an inch in diameter not 1 inch as I had estimated and is, slightly
squeezabel to a gentle squeezing.
In short, and have I ever been known to be that? except, I am sad to say, in stature, it is
identical, in all respects but one, to the dried figs that I buy from the supermarket, and that one
respect in which it is not identical: or that is what I ,hope:  is that it is  not dried!!!