[Ag-eq] Fig and sundry report

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Feb 25 23:41:43 UTC 2019

New Zealand doesn't have squirrels but the introduced  Australian Ring-Tailed Possum, now a very
significant pest, certainly would enjoy a nice, juicy fig, and the same can be said for birds.who
can strip a tree of anything that the possums have left, or it could be the reverse:  the birds busy
stripping between sun up and down, and the possums between down and up, so what chance does the
human fig lover  have?  bugger all I would guess!            Jewel