[Ag-eq] SUCCESS

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Mar 28 09:13:34 UTC 2019

For the very first time, cabbage and caulie seeds have germinated for me.  More than just germinate,
they grew from seeds to 3 inch high seedlings in only 10 days.
When I, originally, said that I was having another crack at growing my own greens after how many
previous unsuccessful attempts I cannot say, one thing that I did say was that placing green
vegetable seeds in the soil on St Patrick's Day might work the trick, and, apparently, it has!
I planted 3 cabbage and 3 caulie seeds and 5 have come up.  I don't know whether I have 2 caulies
and 3 cabbages or wicky werka, but they will be much appreciated no matter what they are.