[Ag-eq] cleaning horses hooves

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 14:37:02 UTC 2019

Daniella, you can simply touch the bottom of the hoof. You can feel the frog because it is a V shape. Just put your hoof pick in the little groove next to it and start cleaning. It's just fine to do this.

Try to touch the hooves when they are clean. This will give you good spacial awareness about where things are.

Michelle

Michelle

Building Community One Cup of Tea at a time!
http://www.mysteepedtea.com/MCREEDY/

Sent from my iPhone