[Ag-eq] Mini Update

Michelle Creedy michelle.creedy at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:54:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Well, here is the scoop on little Rosebud and Bitsy.

We moved to Vancouver Island so that I could take a job in the school as an education assistant. I love it! The minis have just moved to their latest new home which is close enough for me to walk to. I'm so very excited! The people have even been stopping by to pick me up if they are driving by. It's more expensive but I learned you get what you pay for. Sad but true.

I've started selling loose leaf tea to fund my little minis.

Bitsy still has her curved spine due to scoliosis but she is doing really well. She moved like a dream. Rosebud is so good as always. They are quite muddy due to our winter.

Anyway, I'm wondering if we have any fellow mini ethusiasts on the list? I didn't join any of the local mini clubs because frankly, I don't care for the politics.

Michelle

Michelle

Building Community One Cup of Tea at a time!
http://www.mysteepedtea.com/MCREEDY/

Sent from my iPhone