[Ag-eq] Attention: Tracey

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Apr 18 07:15:05 UTC 2019

Tracey!  A few days ago you forwarded an article about high-density fruit planting.  I thought that
I had that letter, but it seems that Windows Live Mail has taken the liberty of clearing out my
in-box, so I can't refer to it.  Can you give me the link where you found it as I have a member on
my New Zealand Blind Gardeners list who wants to show it to her daughter.
Bev has rented a paddock on her daughter's 10 acre block and will be starting her own orchard.
She has done this close planting of fruit trees a number of times at her present address, but her
daughter who has a degree in horticulture says that her mother is wrong and the trees will not
thrive.
Bev, of course, knows that this is a pile of bs, but what would she know?  However, if said female
offspring were to read that article for herself, she might be willing to admit that, perhaps, her
blind mother isn't, completely, gaga!!!