[AG-EQ] MN [Mother Nature network

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Thu Aug 22 01:15:12 UTC 2019

One of the links today  has to do with service dogs at theatrical performances.  It reminded me of
several theatrical etc performances that I attended with various dogs.
Emma accompanied me to many concerts, and from her behaviour, I gathered that she thought that they
were just great bores.
Sieger was with me when I attended the play "The Little Shop  of Horrors.  After sharing a few
conversational moments with the guy in the seat in front of us she settled down until  the horror
plant on stage started to grow, from which time, she never took her eye off it.
Buck was my escort when we attended a theatrical production of "My Fair Lady" here in Gore.
The audience, except for those sitting in the same block of seats as we,  were oblivious to the fact
that there was a dog in the house, so when Eliza sang the song "Just you wait 'enry 'iggins!" and
there was a loud rattle on the snare drum to mimmic the sound of machine gun fire, Buck started
barking, there was a great gasp of shock followed by an outburst of laughter.  The timing was so
perfect that many people thought that it was a scheduled part of the performance.