[AG-EQ] To ponder! query of the Day

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Aug 31 01:59:43 UTC 2019

"From the Mother Nature Network site.  What a bizarre animal we are that the only question we can
ask in relation to our place in nature is 'Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the smartest of them
all?'" -  Frans de Waal, "Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?"
and I have to answer that, though it is a bitter pill to swallow, we, arrogant beings,  are, on a
daily basis, finding out that in some respects, their smartness makes us look like brain-deficient
morons!!!