[AG-EQ] Figs

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Sep 2 01:50:56 UTC 2019

Yesterday was, for the Southern Hemisphere, the first day of spring, so I haven't inspected any of
my treelings since the beginning of winter, but at that point, the indications of future figs were
pretty faint, if detectable at all, but who knows what the coming glorious summer has in store after
a very mild winter.
My thoughts are with the storm-tossed residents of the Bahamas!!!

        Jewel