[AG-EQ] Figs

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Sep 3 00:02:32 UTC 2019

Tracey!  When you say that, in NJ, winter temps can go down to 10F, is that minus or plus?  The
Southland winter is getting warmer and warmer, so that now, a morning frost of more than 5C is very
rare indeed!
Having little regard for the rest of the world, I say "If this is global warming:  let me have more
of it!"  mind you, the warming is not specific to winter:  the summer temps are also on the way up,
and now, I find that a day of 25C is about as warm as I can tolerate, so those days are spent inside
the house, and I leave any vigorous work until it has cooled down a bit:  like going out into the
weed patch to deal death unto its residents at 3am when it is nice and cool!