[AG-EQ] The beasties are back

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Sep 8 14:06:03 UTC 2019

This spring, we replaced an old shed with a fine new one, and drove out all
the critters that were living under the old one.

Not coincidentally, no one ate my spring veggies.  But now the beasties are
back.  Someone munched my kale and my Brussells sprouts.  Whatever they are,
they love brassicas.  And my fence didn't even slow them down.  I have
another barrier that covers the whole bed on the sides and top, but now the
tomatoes are too tall to put that in.  Back to chicken wire, I guess.