[AG-EQ] The beasties are back

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 9 15:56:26 UTC 2019

What I need is a terrier, really.  But I would have to leave him outside
at night, and deal with his terrier barking, and his terrier digging.
My neighbor said she saw a big groundhog strolling down the street
yesterday morning.  Guess even Jersey groundhogs have attitude.  I expect
he's the veggie-muncher, or his relatives.
Tracy