[AG-EQ] Someone may have the information that I seek

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon Sep 23 07:44:49 UTC 2019

Someone, and I cannot remember her name, but I know that it was a woman:  some time ago, created a
list where people, I think blind ones:  could post short stories.
I haven't seen anything from that list:  the name of which I cannot remember:  for some time.  I may
even have unsubscribed as I thought that I would never have anything to contribute, but a short
story did pop into my mind a few days ago, and I thought that I would submit it.
Does anyone have an idea of what list I am writing about, and, if so, what is its address?