[AG-EQ] The Hortex Spray Mixer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 3 14:50:05 UTC 2019

Hi Jewel.
I think you might do better to ask something like "how many milliliters in a
cup" or even "in a teaspoon".  I've had great success doing that with
Google, working conversions from British baking to American.  Trying to
figure out milliliters from a whole gallon seems like a lot, if you really
only want a mil or 2.
You can also ask Google to do the conversion for you, like "1 cup = how many
milliliters?" or something like that.