[AG-EQ] How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Nov 3 17:13:03 UTC 2019

Hi Susan.
Sorry to hear you're a bit anemic, but glad to hear you've completed your
cancer treatments.
But needing to eat more nuts and seeds isn't much of a hardship, ay?
I've been a bit anemic myself, but the iron pills are working wonders.
Guess I got a bit careless with my vegetarian diet, and didn't eat enough
iron-rich foods.