[AG-EQ] Moving on!

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Feb 26 00:41:10 UTC 2020

Now that I have * conquered the Countdown online shopping site,  and received my first order, I have
a query.
My order contained coleslaw:  very nice it is too:  but, as always, I can't leave a good thing alone
and have to make it my own, and so it is with the coleslaw.
So, to that end,  I have added some cooked mixed vegetables:  I don't like them raw:  and a tin of
baked beans.  combined, I reckon that will keep me going for a month:  well, maybe I exaggerate a
smigeon, but it is a small smigeon and what, I hear you ask, can a smigeon be but small?
To my next lot of colslaw:  I have to use up what I bought from Kountdown before I start making my
own with my all-singing/all dancing new food processor:  I will add avocado, chia seeds, crushed
pineapple etc etc and other etceteras.
Having mentioned chia seeds, where do they come from, that is, from what plant do they come?