[AG-EQ] More good news

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat Mar 21 00:57:55 UTC 2020

As I noted a couple of days ago:  "It is, indeed, an ill  wind that blows nobody any good":   to
whit:  there was an article in the Mother Nature Network saying that covid-19 is responsible for
reducing the level of atmospheric polution, and today, that worthy journal is saying that the
*lockdown is having a major, beneficial, effect on the recovery of threatened species!
How long have the slayers of threatened species had their murderous activities restricted?  I would
have thought, not long enough for such an observation to have been made, or, substantially, proved!