[AG-EQ] How to Successfully Start Seeds Indoors

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 31 19:40:56 UTC 2020

Hi Susan.
That sounds great, to be part of a real community like that.  We've lived in our neighborhood for 27 years, but are still newcomers, I guess.  And it's not the Northeast culture to say Hi or whatever as you walk by, like it is in the Midwest and Northwest where I grew up.  It's always nice to go home and have people actually say Good morning.