[AG-EQ] A missing member: was Re: How to Successfully Start Seeds Indoors

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 01:10:57 UTC 2020

I talked to Nella the other day. She was doing OK. Right now she is working from home as many people are in this crisis. She still has her goats in cruiser. I will tell her that you asked about her

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer