[AG-EQ] Sissy

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 5 17:37:39 UTC 2020

Hi Susan.
Yeah, I wonder if it got its foot caught, too.  I'll have to inspect the
birdfeeder next time it's empty.
Yeah, that's how my husband did it, with the glove and the bag.  I guess, if
he wasn't home, I'd have had to woman up and take care of it, but, hey, now
we're home together almost all the time.  Man-job!  And it's nice to know
someone else would have called it a man-job too, if possible.

Boy, you sure have a lot of feral cats.