[AG-EQ] 16 Invasive Plants to Avoid

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 23:33:40 UTC 2020

Tracy,

Unusual but not unheard of for us to have frost in May.  A lot of
people are getting ready to plant tomatoes in the ground.  My dad
would not plant them in the ground before May 15.

Mulberries also are a shrub, but these have to be cut back every year
because they become top heavy and fall right over.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com