[AG-EQ] Garden book

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sat May 23 01:55:25 UTC 2020

I tried hydroponics but with a spectacular lack of success.  Nothing that I put in the growing
gutter grew as much, or as little, as a millimetre!  while other people grew all manner of
vegetables to mammoth sizes:  tomato plants 6 feet high with pounds and pounds of toms;  cucumbers
that were 3 feet long:  BLAH  BLAH  BLAH and etc etc etc!    I was green with * envy, and not from
digitally examining my wonder plants;  no!  So what's new?  keeping my lack of success with regular
gardening in mind , should I have expected anything else?
The meter that recorded the strength of the nutrient solution had a visible readout, but for me, and
many others on this lists, that was as useful as tits on a bull! and this being an agricultural
list, you will appreciate just how apt that expression is!