[AG-EQ] The Master Villain

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Mon May 25 02:59:26 UTC 2020

I have written to DogMaster, a New Zealand company that sells electronic dog-training collars and
suchlike asking if they have the Scat mat or somethingg similar as was described by PeeJay,
recently, as the situation is, rapidly, spiralling out of control:  I, flatly, refuse to be beaten
by a miserable canine:  I am the pack leader aren't I?  "do I hear a concerted shout of:  "NO!!!
YOU  AREN'T  AND  WE  ALL  THOUGHT  THAT,  EVEN  TO  A  SLOW-LEARNER  AS  YOU  PROFESS  YOURSELF  TO
Be: THAT  WOULD  HAVE   BEEN  OBVIOUS!!!"
However, I honestly and truly, believed that I had Guideon licked this time.  I transferred what was
left of the brown sugar to a very large plastic jar that he COULD NOT  get his mouth around and,
made sure that he could not reach the table by having him on his chain tether beside the coal range,
and closing the door whenever he wasn't in the room,  but in the morning, of the large plastic jar
there was not a sign.
When Pearl came in this morning, there it was:  on the floor just by Guideon's  and my shared
bedroom door!  just how I had missed kicking it as I passed in and out of the room, I, simply can't
imagine.
As I thought, Guideon could not get that lid off, but something had got that jar off the table and
had smashed through the lid!  :  a simple case of "fred  strikes again!" or a bear:  if it was the
latter, it would be the first indication of us having such a creature, is my life at risk?
Fred/bear/ginormous rat:  The mystery remains unsolved!!!