[AG-EQ] Easy Homemade Glass Cleaner

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 12:03:25 UTC 2020

Easy Homemade Glass Cleaner
from:  Bramblewood Farm

I wanted to find an easy, non-toxic homemade glass cleaner that would
work just as well as the commercial version.  And, be so inexpensive
that you’d be crazy to go pay $5.50 for it (that’s what a bottle of
Windex® was going for at the store).

What’s In Easy, Homemade Glass Cleaner?
Homemade glass cleaner recipes generally start with vinegar and water,
and then add alcohol and/or cornstarch. I know, cornstarch? But,
having tried recipes of vinegar/water, vinegar/water/alcohol, and
vinegar/water/alcohol/cornstarch, the last concoction is the clear
winner – and it really works – you won’t miss the commercial glass
cleaner.

Probably a lot of the costs are packaging and transportation, but at a
savings of $5.00 for the non-toxic home version, we’re going to try
the easy homemade glass cleaner! When using it, I do find that you
need to shake the spray bottle occasionally to keep the corn starch
mixed into the solution.

Ingredients:
1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
1/4 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 cups warm water

Instructions:
1. Combine ingredients in a spray bottle and shake well.

2. Also shake well before using to keep cornstarch mixed and prevent
it from clogging the spray mechanism.

Susan
dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com