[AG-EQ] for my friends and rellies, or a portion of them

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Tue Jun 23 02:42:15 UTC 2020

Still no news re the sale of section.  I am sure that Robert is trustworthy, but he hasn't paid a
single brass razoo, so, in my view, he shouldn't be able to place a house on it and have it
connected to services:  electricity/drainage: which he has arranged at his own expense:  46,000$ I
believe:  as the bank:  ANZ:  requires that he should, while he doesn't own a single  millimetre of
the property.
and passing on to other mysteries:  I sent 11 ewes to the Charlton sales on Thursday:  note:
ELEVEN:  but when the sales invoice was emailed to me, I found that 14 had been sold:  10 at 150$, 3
at 123 and a poor little scrap at 80!  Was it a newborn lamb?  no!  it, most assuredly wasn't  so,
from where,  did the extra 3 come?
To reinforce my inate honesty, I did inform the PGG livestock manager of the, apparent, error!  Is
some other seller tearing PGG apart to find out why his/her sales invoice was 3 short?