[AG-EQ] There's a moose loose in the hoose!!!

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Wed Jul 1 02:52:01 UTC 2020

I forgot to mention that as well as hollowing out a crater of Vesuvian proportions in the dogroll,
one, or more of them had been up on  the stove where I had left a saucer with 4 empty quarters of
orange rind in it and had taken them.
I know nothing of the dietary preferences of rodents, but I wouldn't have thought that orange rind
was one of them.
I suspect that, after having sampled it, they would agree with me!!!
I put out anothe block of bait for them last night, but it was untouched this morning.