[AG-EQ] There's a moose loose in the hoose!!!

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:55:33 UTC 2020

Jewel,

Well, I wish I could send you a couple of my farrel barn cats!

Yesterday, Matt called me from work to tell me that one of our female
barn cats had hid up under his truck and made it all the way to the
airport with him.  She stayed with the truck for over 12 hours and
never left from under his truck.  He put water out for her and when we
had two storms come through she hopped up inside the hood area and
stayed dry.  When he went to come home, he rechecked to see she was
still tucked in tight and he prayed she didn't slip out on the drive
home.  He pulled into his parking spot here at home and before he came
inside, he looked back at his truck and saw her sneek out from under
and look around as to say, "Now where am I."  He said you could see it
in her face when she realized she was back home.  Matt also said that
she was the first one to follow him to the barn for feeding.  We have
decided to call her ExpressJet, E J for short.  That is the company
Matt works for at the airport.

Susan