[AG-EQ] Chickens =?iso-8859-1?Q?Don=E2=80=99t_Take_Water_Baths_=E2=80=93_They_Take_Dust_Ba?=ths!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Aug 12 13:20:40 UTC 2020

Hi Susan.
That's what I thought a chicken setup was like.  Good to know I'm not
utterly ignorant.
When my folks lived in the country, they had to always go out with their
small dogs, because a hawk or coyote would have enjoyed a tasty snack
about the size of a rabbit.

A friend's daughter has a small farm, and she has what she calls a chicken
tractor.  I imagine it's a kind of mobile chicken pen, so she can move her
hens around to add manure and eat bugs wherever she wants.  But I have no
idea what it looks like.
I love the names of chicken breeds, especially Buff Orpington.  Sounds
like a plump, brown hen to me, somehow.
Tracy