[AG-EQ] Roof inspection

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Sep 28 13:27:43 UTC 2020

Hi Susan.
Yeah, we'll get the solar inspectors over.

I live in north Jersey.  We haven't had ridiculous rain this summer, mostly.  There's a spot at a corner where there's a downspout, but the water drips off the roof.  I'm wondering if the downspout has become disconnected from the gutter somehow.  I wish I could go up and find out for myself, but I can't.