[AG-EQ] Potato crop

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 16 14:07:00 UTC 2020

I got a bumper crop of potatoes this year, which is pretty funny, because I
just put some potatoes that were sprouting in the fridge into a grow bag I
had.  I added compost and shredded leaves whenever I thought of it, and
ended up with a lot of potatoes.  Couldn't have been easier, some of them
very big.  It's so fun harvesting potatoes.  It's like digging for buried
treasure.  Now I have to go Google how best to store them.  And, when it
stops raining, spread some of the compost from the bag into my garden.