[AG-EQ] Potato crop

dogwood farm dogwoodfarm62 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:26:50 UTC 2020

Tracy,

Who knows, maybe when you stress out over working with your plants
and/or seeds, they pick up on your stress as well and don't thrive
like they are suppose to.  Maybe that is why they say you should talk
to your plants while you are tending to them.  A happy gardener has
happy plants or a happy gardener is a prosperous, producer, LOL

So, you must have happy potatoes!

Susan